What software do you use most often?

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Here's an Idea . . .

Music production is a VERY wide topic, so I can provide tons of information, but for me to be more efficient I need your help. In this post leave a comment with what you want to use the software for: anything from pure recreation, for background music for your video blog, to actually producing your own tunes(and what kind of tunes at that). This way I can point you in the right direction, and then provide relevant info for the majority. Just check back often to see what I can do for you.

6 comments:

  1. I just like to make them for fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would just mess around on it makes some nice beats maybe do freestlyes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool stuff, fun to just make randomness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. don't have much ambition as a musician really

    but it just gets to me when for example. Let's say I have a really cool idea, I write it down before I forget it. But sometimes I imagine a really cool tune in my head and I am unable to "save it" somewhere...

    anyway, I don't really have a specific suggestion. But I'm staying tuned for more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. make my own music jazz type stuff.

    ReplyDelete